Wednesday, July 29, 2009

~Today..~

Hmm.. Its been quite some time now that I didn't update my blog. A lot of thing happens and I don even know where to start. ;)
Well, as we all know, maktab is closed for the week cos of H1N1. Its a good news cos we're having holiday. Bad news, we're gonna have lots n lots of extra classes. Oh dear... :( Its gonna be very tiring for us, rite.
Anyway, today..
I went to pick my sis from MSU. She looks so sick and so warm. Can feel the heat from her. She have fever, cough, sore throat, joint ache.. We were so worried that it was H1N1. Who knows.. So, I sent her to the clinic, we registered, she went in to see the doc, n like in 2-3mins later she came out. Huh?? Guess what the doc said, its juz a normal fever. (thanks God). But the funny thing is, he told my sis not to play under the rain. (??) hahahaha... When was the last time it rained in KL?? oh dear, it was hilarious. And we were laughing our head off. Then another experience she had before that, she went to see this doc somewhere in Shah Alam, fever too. The doc juz knock2 her knee, feel her pulse, then gave her panadol n paid rm28. (??) Any comment bout that?? lol
So, since she is ok, I don't feel bad to leave her behind at her apartment. :) till I see u again nex week sis. :) ♥♥

xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home